PowerG Wireless Digital Pet Immune PIR Motion Detector
The MP-802 PG2 is a smart dual-function indoor PIR motion detector that offers reliable motion detection and temperature monitoring performance, in one easy-to-install and attractive device.
Based on the market-leading wireless indoor motion detector and built-in PowerGleading-edge wireless intrusion technology, the MP-802 PG2 delivers proven, market-leading intrusion protection with superior immunity to false alarms. It is compatible with the PowerMaster family of intrusion alarm systems.
Dual motion and temperature detection functionality addresses the growing market demand for smart capabilities devices. It also reduces inventory demands, and simplifies installation. An easily accessible battery compartment and longer battery life further reduce maintenance requirements.
Designed for contemporary aesthetics, the compact MP-802 PG2 has a sleek, modern look that blends in with any décor. It is perfectly shaped for unobtrusive corner placement.
MP-802 PG2 Features
- Motion and temperature* detection in a single device
- Built-in PowerG leading-edge wireless intrusion technology
- Compatible with PowerMaster alarm systems
- Advanced True Motion Recognition™ algorithm differentiate between intruders and other disturbances
- Pet-immune – Target Specific Imaging™ distinguishes between humans and pets weighing up to 38 kg (85 lb)
- Fresnel and cylindrical lenses for uniform detection sensitivity with an operating range of up to 12 m (39 ft), with no vertical adjustment needed
- Faster, easier installations and maintenance
- Battery lasts 6-8 years with typical use
- Easily accessible battery compartment
- Small size; perfectly shaped for unobtrusive corner placement
- Front and back tamper protection
- Complies with strict security standard: EN 50131-2-2 Grade 2 Class II